How to Start
How to Reach the College Campus
The most effective way to reach the college campus is for interested students to establish an official on-campus Bible study with the sponsorship of a local church.
The Benefits of Chartering a Registered Student Organization (RSO):
- The use of the school’s facilities for free to meet weekly.
- Free facility use for separate outreach meetings.
- Access to key school events, such as fairs, orientations, & open houses.
- Ministry name listed on school’s website.
- The use of the school postal system to distribute literature to students & faculty.
- Access to the campus to distribute literature, witness, and speak with students.
- Set up tables on campus, inside and outside of buildings, to advertise the ministry, witness, and speak with students.
- Post advertisements around campus & on bulletin boards in buildings.
- Ability to use the school’s logo and name on literature and other items.
- Access to sporting events.
- The schools encourage the recruitment of members to grow the organization.
- Students will be more secure in attending meetings that the school endorses compared to a meeting off campus somewhere.
- Access to records that show student’s religious affiliation.
- Yearly allocated funds and the use of the school’s vans and buses.
- The access and ability to connect on-campus students to a church.
So how do we begin? Contact us today to get more information or to schedule a meeting to get started.