How to Start
How to Reach the College Campus
There is an open door into the college campuses in America. The most effective way to reach the college campus is to establish an official on-campus Bible study through your local church. This tool will grant you unlimited access to reach the many students and faculty on your campus.
The Benefits of Chartering a Registered Student Organization (RSO):
The greatest benefit of becoming a RSO is the campus presence your church will have. Here are a few of the benefits your ministry will have compared to being an off- campus ministry:
- The use of the school’s facilities for free to meet weekly.
- Free facility use for separate outreach meetings.
- Access to key school events, such as fairs, orientations, & open houses.
- Ministry name listed on school’s website.
- The use of the school postal system to distribute gospel literature to students & faculty.
- Access to the campus to distribute tracts, witness, and speak with students.
- Set up tables on campus, inside and outside of buildings, to advertise the ministry, witness, and speak with students.
- Post advertisements around campus & on bulletin boards in buildings.
- Ability to use the school’s logo and name on literature and other items.
- Access to sporting events.
- The schools encourage the recruitment of members which we call “evangelism”.
- Students will be more secure in attending meetings that the school endorses compared to a meeting off campus somewhere.
- Access to records that show student’s religious affiliation.
- Yearly allocated funds and the use of the school’s vans and buses.
- The access and ability to connect on-campus students to your church.
- Your church will be able to get more involved in the lives of these young people and make a significant impact.
- Your church will have the ability to carry out a full-scale campus ministry from within the confines of the campus.
Who can Reach the College Campus? You Can!
- This is a ministry of a local church, whether small or big.
- This is the ministry of the layman, young couple, family with children, Sunday school teacher, church staff, or someone who works a full-time job.
No matter who you are this can be YOUR ministry!
You CAN have an active presence on your college campus that will impact the student’s lives.
So how do we begin? Contact us today to get more information or to schedule a meeting to get started.